Wednesday, September 1, 2010

If I could be any animal what I would be and why

Posted by Kait Habercom at 5:32 PM
I love all kinds of animals. My favorites are birds and cats though. So if I could be an animal it would probably have to be a bird. I love all kinds of birds. I would be able to fly high in the sky. I could fly all over and visit different parts of the world too. If I needed to get away from something bad I could just fly away too and leave it behind!

But also I love cats too. I like how they are really soft and furry so if I could be two animals I would pick a cat too! I would be a indoor cat and cuddle up with the owners. Alot of cats are really friendly too.

0 comments on "If I could be any animal what I would be and why"

Post a Comment

 

Kait's Journal Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez